mercredi 1 février 2012

VALUATION OF EUGENE E. KLIMOFF'S WORK

Eugene Klimoff confirmed me as his expert by letter of 30th of september 1986 in Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
If you want a valuation. You can get it in two ways, by phone or by written report:
First, you should send me by e-mail a maximum of informations: photo, dimensions, oil or pencil, support(canvas, cardboard, paper), origin, history of the work.
BY PHONE OR BY SKYPE:
Valuation of drawings or paintings is 75 euros by phone or Skype.
WRITTEN  VALUATION REPORT:
Written  drawing or painting valuation report is 100 USD (for USA, Canada) or 100 euros ( for Europe). The report is written in two languages: french and english only.
It is always possible to show me the work at my office in Montreal, then call me at: 1-450-807-9251 or write to me at: fastnet2033@gmail.com
Sincerely Yours,
M.W.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire